First part in the Santa Carla Chronicles. Two days after the great earthquake two rescuers find David injured and disoriented. As David pieces together the memories of that night he realizes what Max had to do in order to save his life.
Status: Incomplete Read it here.
What I had to say:
Great backstory you created for David. I love seeing him just a little bit human and having to overcome the kind of change he went through. And I like your Max too, a bit of an oddball that he is. They come off as really clicking despite David’s reluctance.
It really is the start of a good piece looking back on David’s beginnings as a vampire and giving more insight into Max. Worth the read. Too bad it’s been pretty much abandoned.
Other fic recs:
- Vampires Everywhere, a Reunion by Lady of the Lost and Found
- Santa Carla Dreamin’ by Lady of the Lost and Found
- Little Fighter by Lady of the Lost and Found
- Walking the Dog by Squidgal
- Pauly Boy by Reptilian Muse
- Last Issue by Reptilian Muse
- Never Trust a Gypsy by Reptilian Muse
- Becoming Lost by Lost Lizzie
- Mambo Italiano by Lady of the Lost and Found
- Fang Banger by Reptilian Muse
- Once Upon a Time by Mornwey
- The Breaking Point by Miss Melpomene
- Closure by Lady of the Lost and Found
- Once Upon a Time by Adalind
- Milk Carton by Squidgal
- The Monster Bridegroom by dangerousdame
- Boys Will Be Boys by Mneme
- Fly Along with Me by Mneme
- Trick or Treat by EM Morning
- Friendly Foe by EM Morning
- Dollar for Your Soul by The.Clown.That.Smiles